nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Introducction to Developing

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Introducction to Developing
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:03:04 -0400

Also, key bindings are a 2.1/2.2 series feature.

In 2.2 the extra configure flags which you previously had to enable
now default to on.

If you're switching between multiple versions of nano depending on the
system you're on with a shared  .nanorc, you may want to look at using
'set quiet' in your nanorc.