nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] going up and down through apparent lines when softwrap

From: Noé Falzon
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] going up and down through apparent lines when softwrap is on
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:46:23 +0200

> Any comments, objections, amendments?

Well, I wrote the patch, so I'm obviously interested in it :) To have it as an option seems good enough. Glad to see that this patch wasn't entirely forgotten on an old mailing list! However, like I wrote at the time, although it seems to work fine, I haven't tested if it has any consequences on other parts of the code and features.

Noé