nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] FIX for undo/redo after copy and paste

From: Mark Majeres
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] FIX for undo/redo after copy and paste
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2014 09:03:26 -0700

I attached a series of images that show the sequence of errors.

1) Copy a line and then paste it.... the status bar displays "Internal
Error: can't setup uncut"
2) undo the paste... behavior varies.  Sometimes nothing is undone,
sometimes the wrong portion of the document is deleted.

The FIX:
The undo structure was set up to look similar to what it looks like
when text is marked, cut, and then undone (i.e. never pasted).