nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] FIX for undo/redo after copy and paste

From: Mark Majeres
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] FIX for undo/redo after copy and paste
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 18:05:15 -0700

Hi Benno,

Yeah, it does the same thing here.  If I 'set tabstospaces' before
creating the lines then it works fine.  I think I saw a function for
making calculations on tabs, I will look into it and make the change.
I also noticed that I wasn't able to change the tabsize.  No matter
what value I placed in nanorc, I always get tab = 4spaces.

Mark