nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] on the topic of style (indentation)

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] on the topic of style (indentation)
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 23:12:19 +0200

On Fri, Apr 4, 2014, at 22:16, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> what style is the code supposed to be using ?  it's not GNU that's for sure.
> the indentation is pretty inconsistent, and using tab stops of 8 doesn't make
> them all "disappear".

Not all, but most.  From my first readings I inferred that the
indentation step was four, but the tab size eight.

> it'd be nice if it was just tabs for indentation ...

That would indeed be nice -- I would be okay with a standard
tab size of four (-T4).  Chris?

But... it would be cool to implement modelines first.  :)

    https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?27524

Benno

  http://www.fastmail.fm/help/overview_quotes.html