nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] fixing the tickle (was: Smooth Horizontal Scroll patch)

From: Mark Majeres
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] fixing the tickle (was: Smooth Horizontal Scroll patch)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 15:35:14 -0700

Hi Benno,

> I've pushed that single change into SVN, to fix this bug before the
> release of 2.3.3.  (Chris?  I think it's ready now.)

I was looking at the undo/redo problem that remains with --enable-utf8

I noticed several lines of code with sizeof(char*).  Someone may want
to look at these and change them to sizeof(char).  Not sure if this
will fix any bugs (or maybe cause some), but sizeof a pointer doesn't
seem right.

--Mark Majeres