nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Updated FIX for undo/redo (multibyte characters)

From: Mark Majeres
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Updated FIX for undo/redo (multibyte characters)
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 09:07:31 -0700

> Oww... but that is against a very old revision, and doesn't apply: all
> hunks fail.

Geez, I just spent an hour trying to figure this out.  I checked out
the trunk and applied the patch by hand, but didn't see any
differences with the original patch.  I was just getting ready to send
you an email to let you know that I didn't have any problems with the
patch on my end.  Then I realized that I attached the wrong patch to
begin with :(  duh!

The correct patch is attached.