nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Updated FIX for undo/redo (multibyte characters)

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Updated FIX for undo/redo (multibyte characters)
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 22:54:22 +0200

Hi Mark,
On Thu, May 22, 2014, at 18:07, Mark Majeres wrote:
> Geez, I just spent an hour trying to figure this out.

Sorry about that.  I should have mentioned that in the patch
it said revision 4888 -- you would probably immediately have
thought of looking at what you had actually sent.

> The correct patch is attached.

Okay, that's better.  That puts the cursor back on the line
where it was, but at the head of the line -- it doesn't restore
the x position (when not using cut-till-end, M-K).

Benno

  http://www.fastmail.fm/help/overview_quotes.html