nano-devel

[Nano-devel] found a small failure in the undo stuff

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] found a small failure in the undo stuff
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 18:07:02 +0200

Hello Mark,

Finally I tripped over a little fault in the undo code.

To reproduce, run:
    src/nano  +9,88  ChangeLog
then type:
    <Backspace>  <Delete>  <Enter>  <M-U>  <M-U>  <M-U>

The deletion of the newline is not being undone,
or in other words: the line join is not undone.

(This is not spectacular, but when I found it, there were many
things I wanted to undo, and words started getting added and
deleted in strange places -- quite startling that was.  :) )

Benno