nano-devel

[Nano-devel] the wrapping of long insertions

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] the wrapping of long insertions
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 13:31:04 +0200

Hi Mark,

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014, at 17:36, Mark Majeres wrote:
> The attached patch should resolve these issues.

Thanks.  However, please try and make separate patches
for separate issues.  I've dropped the undidmsg stuff from
the attached reformatted patch.  With this patch applied
I see some unexpected behaviour when using autoindentation.

Start nano with  src/nano +2 -I -i -r77 ChangeLog
and then type:  <Enter>  <M-A>  <Down>  <^K>
<^Space>  <^Space>  <^Space>  two words  <^U>

The line is obviously far too long, and the next line has not
been indented.

In the patch, you have dropped some things that were specific
to autoindentattion.  Probably something like that is needed
after all?

Benno