nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] failure undoing do_enter()

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] failure undoing do_enter()
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 22:02:44 +0200

Hi Mark,

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014, at 17:57, Mark Majeres wrote:
> I found another problem with undo/redo.
>
> Goto the last line:
> ^K, <enter>, M-U, M-U, M-E  (crash)

Hm.  I cannot reproduce this.  What file are you using?
and with "goto the last line" you mean a plain <M-/>?

And what kind of crash is it?  Yesterday I was editing
src/search.c, and on the last line I accidentally hit
<Backspace> instead of <Delete>.  When I then hit <M-U>,
it went down, saying "nano is out of memory!" and dumping
the file to search.c.save.  But I cannot reproduce this.

Thanks for the patches.  Will apply during the weekend,
after some testing.

Benno

  http://www.fastmail.fm/help/overview_quotes.html