nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] one more undo failure

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] one more undo failure
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 11:44:10 +0200

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014, at 15:55, Mark Majeres wrote:
> Patch is attached.

Hm.  I don't like how it always switches of the mark when
undoing something.

For example, set the mark, go down a few lines, go right
a few words, do a couple of backspace or deletes, then
think better of it and hit M-U...  Bah, it undid the mark;
I didn't want that, I just wanted the few characters back.

So, if I drop that part of the patch, things look fine to me.
Anything I'm overlooking?

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Same, same, but different...