nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] giving more feedback, like Pico

From: Mark Majeres
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] giving more feedback, like Pico
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 09:25:27 -0700

> Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] giving more feedback, like Pico
>

> On Thu, Jun 26, 2014, at 21:04, Chris Allegretta wrote:
>> On Jun 26, 2014 2:20 PM, "Eitan Adler" <address@hidden> wrote:

>> > +1.  Please do it.
>>
>> Agreed, sounds great.

I recently discovered the function 'verbatim input', shortcut M-V

This function is very useful for adding keybindings to the resource
file.  Maybe that's it's main purpose?  However, I don't recall seeing
a tip in the nano user manual to use the function.  I was trying to
reassign Home and End, but couldn't figure it out.  I don't think the
output from 'verbatim input' correctly matches the required binding.
If any knows how to bind Home and End, please share how.

-Mark