nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Doc translations with po4a

From: Mihai Cristescu
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Doc translations with po4a
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 17:22:42 +0300

Dear All,
I am the Romanian Translator who wrongly translated the .html files and started the thread on the help-nano list.
But now I am doing it in the right way, thanks Mario and Benno for your help.

I'll join this conversation with one question.

I have generated the .pot file based on the scripts sent by Mario, which included also the texinfo strings (nano version 2.3.5).
I would like to know if I continue translating the ro.po file with combined man and texinfo strings or if I generate a new ro.po file only with man files as I see is preferred
in this thread.
I am asking this because the man strings are already translated (only needed to be revised).
On the other hand, I understand that TP has only .po for texinfo strings in the system (which for .ro language is only for version 1.3.7 of nano ready).

Best regards,
Mihai