nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] softwrap without breaking words

From: Mark Majeres
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] softwrap without breaking words
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 20:24:07 -0700

Hi Benno,

I haven't made any changes.

There was a request to remove spaces from the next line so everything
becomes right aligned, but I haven't been able to come up with a clean
solution just yet.  I am more interested in having the cursor jump to
the next or prev line on the screen first

Thanks for putting the patch into svn.  Can you look at the horizontal
scroll patch too?  That patch is pretty straight forward.

--Mark Majeres