nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] softwrap without breaking words

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] softwrap without breaking words
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 16:58:03 +0200

Hi Mark,

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014, at 05:24, Mark Majeres wrote:
> There was a request to remove spaces from the next line so everything
> becomes right aligned, [...]

"left-aligned" is what you mean, I think.

Anyway, attached is a somewhat cleaned up patch.

Two questions.

One.  What does the 'non_blank_seen' add?  When does it kick in,
when does it have a visible effect?  I can't figure it out.

Second.  At the end of the patch edit_refresh_needed is set under
certain conditions, but the check for edit_refresh_needed was done
just before it.  Doesn't the setting come too late?  Shouldn't things
be rearranged a bit there?

Regards,

Benno