nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] the names in the Easter egg

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] the names in the Easter egg
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 22:48:01 -0500

All valid points, but Nano would not exist without the support of
several people who have never contributed much in the way of code
(including Mr Kolb and several of my employers).  The project is
definitely more than just code.

I think retroactively removing people would seem harsh, but am happy
to make it a policy that in the future just contributing translations
is insufficient to get into the credits, simply because it would be
difficult to maintain such a list and would presumably grow without
bound.  We should probably thank the TP itself, however.