nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] segfault when undoing paste at end of file

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] segfault when undoing paste at end of file
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 21:27:38 +0100

Hi Mark,

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015, at 23:52, Mark Majeres wrote:
> A patch is attached that fixes this problem.

Thanks.  That was quick!  :)  And it fixes the problem.

However, I don't understand why.  Which call of renumber()
gets prevented from tripping by moving the check for NULL
into that function?

> I cannot replicate the problem with <Down>.

Weird.  You do use 'src/nano -I'?

$ src/nano --version
 GNU nano, version 2.3.99pre3-svn
 (C) 1999..2015 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
 Email: address@hidden  Web: http://www.nano-editor.org/
 Compiled options: --disable-libmagic --disable-operatingdir
--disable-wrapping-as-root --enable-utf8

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - A fast, anti-spam email service.