nano-devel

[Nano-devel] compensating for changed length

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] compensating for changed length
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 09:49:21 +0100

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015, at 21:35, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 25, 2015, at 18:19, Mark Majeres wrote:
> > Attached is a patch to adjust the selection after a spell check.
>
> Thanks.  Testing...

It works well.

But the assignment to openfile->current_x is unneeded, I think:
between there and the call to goto_line_posx (where it gets set
anyway) nothing uses it.  No?

So I've removed that assignment, added a comment, normalized
the whitespace, and put the declaration of the bool a line higher.
Tweaked patch is attached.  Can it get your stamp of approval,
Mark?

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an