nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Updated to 2.4, arrow keys now move word at a time. How

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Updated to 2.4, arrow keys now move word at a time. How to get old char at a time behaviour?
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 16:59:38 +0200

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015, at 15:19, Mark Majeres wrote:
> > FWIW, the arrow keys seem to work correctly in other programs.
> > One (working) example being readline editing.
>
> Maybe try another ncurses program in that environment to see if its a
> lib problem.

For me, when in tmux, ^Left and ^Right don't work in vim and emacs
either.  Nor do the combinations with Shift.  And the combinations
with Alt work only in emacs.  Hrm, tmux is doing ugly things with
the keyboard.

> Also, show your output of nano --ver, please.

To see the compilation options.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Accessible with your email software