nano-devel

[Nano-devel] [patch v7] properly undoing replacements in a marked region

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] [patch v7] properly undoing replacements in a marked region
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 11:18:30 +0200

Hi all,

Here is the final version of the patch.  It also keeps bot_x in sync
with any changes on the last line of the marked region.

It now works for forward and backward selections, forward and backward
replacings, shortening and lengthening replacings, single-line and
multi-line selections.

Chris?  Okay to apply?  I ask, because the replacing behaviour when a
region is marked changes -- in my opinion to something that is better:
for small selections the context stays visible, and nothing moves.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - IMAP accessible web-mail