nano-devel

[Nano-devel] [RFC] slightly speeding up the syntax colouring

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] [RFC] slightly speeding up the syntax colouring
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 20:38:28 +0200

Hi Chris and others,

I propose to apply the attached two patches.

The first patch removes the second for loop from reset_multis_before()
and reset_multis_after(), as I can't see any use for them.  Can you
tell me what they were for?  The patch also tries to stop the first
for loop earlier, as soon as possible.

The second patch tries to avoid calling reset_multis_for_id() when
it's not necessary.

Okay to apply?  Or do you wish to release 2.4.2 first?

Any comments and improvements are welcome.

Regards,

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Or how I learned to stop worrying and