nano-devel

[Nano-devel] [patch] making M-W work also right after startup

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] [patch] making M-W work also right after startup
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 20:40:17 +0200

Hi all,

One of my small annoyances with nano is that, after a restart,
I need to do ^W followed by Enter to search again for the last
string I searched for, instead of simply hitting M-W.

Attached patch fixes this.  If there /is/ a search history,
an M-W before any ^W will simply search for the most recent
search string.

Anyone else who would like to have this?

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Send your email first class