nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Syntax Highlighting

From: Mitchell Bumgarner
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Syntax Highlighting
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:26:46 +0000

Sorry about the confusion! I must have gotten those two mixed up. I thought
nano created them for me, but I was the one who had put them in there. The
shell one you have listed is obviously much better than mine! We can cross that
one off the list, for sure!

I am currently using nano 2.4.2, but I’m not sure which version of nano these
were created under. I have tested it on 2.4.2, though.

I have also edited both the bat and powershell to contain the changes that you
have mentioned. I hope the updated versions look better.

As for the type of files, batch files and powershell files are both windows
script files. I currently work in Windows or Unix based systems and frequently
edit between the two. When I created these, I assume many system administrators
do the same. The nano editor is my editor of choice which is why I created
these for this. I hope the updated are helpful.

If I need to submit them somewhere else as possible patch changes, please let
me know. I was unsure of the process to try to add content. Thank you!

For ease: https://github.com/mitchell486/nanorc

Mitch Bumgarner
UC Consulting Engineer  | CDW
Phone: 317.569.4239