nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] What's up with chris, and how to move forwrd

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] What's up with chris, and how to move forwrd
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 23:05:11 -0500

Thanks for the poke frank!

Here's the state of things:
- I continue to be negligent on explaining to folks more specifically
I want things to be different.
- We need a mission statement for nano, and rules and practices for
maintenance of the code.  I will work on this after.....
- We have an overdue release.  I've promised Benno to get this done
Saturday night at the latest.

Thank you all for your patience.