nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] [RFC] selecting text by holding Shift

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] [RFC] selecting text by holding Shift
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 17:57:44 +0100

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015, at 10:20, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 22, 2015, at 15:56, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> > Now one can make a selection by holding Shift together with the
> > arrow keys, and one can take bigger strides by holding also Alt.
>
> Patch updated for current SVN.

Ah.  I had forgotten about this.  Attached patch should work for
all vte-based emulators, and for real xterms.

Comments?  Wishes?

(I run this patch locally, and sometimes, when testing pure trunk,
I'm startled into thinking I broke something because shift-selection
doesn't work... :) )

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Email service worth paying for. Try it for free