nano-devel

[Nano-devel] Patch for bug #44950

From: Rishabh Dave
Subject: [Nano-devel] Patch for bug #44950
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 16:27:28 +0530

I have made an attempt to fix bug #44950: trying to open a file in a non-existent directory should not go ahead. Hopefully, I did fix it.

I was confused regarding creating a patch when I edit multiple files in source. So I did both - patches (using diff -Naur) for individual multiple files and patches (diff -Naur) for src folder.

I have attached a compressed file containing the folder 'Patch' which contains patches (as mentioned above) and original source code (nano-2-4.2's src folder) and source code altered by me under names 'original_src' and 'my_src', respectively.

proto_patch, nano_patch, files_patch and util_patch are files generated by using diff utility individually over files proto.h, nano.c, files.c and utils.c respectively.

Thanks for consideration and time. Sorry for any inconvenience.