nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] 2.5.1 little fry

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] 2.5.1 little fry
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 18:01:09 +0100

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016, at 15:12, frank wrote:
> A search for 'altrcname' in the source 2.5.1 and in the documentation
> draws a blank.

There is this in the ChangeLog:

    2008-08-28 Chris Allegretta <address@hidden>
            * configure.ac, rcfile.c:  Add support for an alternate rcfilename
at configure time.  Maybe this
              should become a command line option some day, but I don't see the
need currently.  Start of
              fix for Savannah bug #24128: Add nanorc support to win32 platform.

> In the end, it must be a documentation problem, as you say.

Will add it to the Info document.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Faster than the air-speed velocity of an