nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] 2.5.1 little fry

From: Richard Kolb II
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] 2.5.1 little fry
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 11:52:17 -0500

Wouldn't it have made much more sense, and progress, to say something like:

"Hey guys, I'm trying to build under windows but I'm not having any luck, can anyone point me to what I need to do?"

The readme on the windows zip of nano says how to compile pdcurses, did you follow that?

Rich

Richard Kolb II