nano-devel

[Nano-devel] the next little step, 2.5.2

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] the next little step, 2.5.2
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 13:39:15 +0100

Hi Chris,

Before starting the upheaval of converting things over to gnulib,
I would like to see another release, 2.5.2.  There are just a few
tiny bugs that have been fixed -- the most important of them is
ignoring HOME when running as root.  It would be nice to still get
2.5.2 into the next Ubuntu, so we don't get any more complaints
about a root-owned .nano dir in the user's home directory.

I can write the NEWS item, if you like.

Regards,

Benno

--