nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] the next little step, 2.5.2

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] the next little step, 2.5.2
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 21:37:14 -0500

Agreed.  I actually want to get something in for the next release, so
please give me a day or so to get it in first.  Feel free to write the
NEWS in the meanwhile, but only if you want to - I considered it one
of the best parts about making the release (i.e. naming it and
explaining what's new), but if it feels tedious to you then I can
resume doing that.