nano-devel

[Nano-devel] a quick step, to 2.5.3

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] a quick step, to 2.5.3
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 16:07:38 +0100

Hello Chris,

As you will have noticed from the bugs on Savannah, I goofed up
with the cursor in 2.5.2: it's visible in the help screens and
the file browser. [1]  :(

It is fixed now in SVN.  This fix would deserve a release in
itself, but in addition three other somewhat important bugs
have been fixed too. [2] [3] [4]  So... it would be good if,
at your earliest possible convenience, you could roll out 2.5.3.

I could write the NEWS item, if you like, but you write nicer
ones than I do.  :)

[1]  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47126
[2]  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47127
[3]  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?47133