nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] a quick step, to 2.5.3

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] a quick step, to 2.5.3
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 23:44:10 -0500

Well, we did ditch the stable vs unstable branching with the
understanding that things would be unstable.  These seem like
important things to fix, yes.   But check out the NOTES/ChangeLog for
versions like 0.9.21 and 0.9.10 for some great examples where things
were pretty catastrophically broken.

I'll try and get this out tomorrow, 'twas a long weekend.