nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] polished git repo

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] polished git repo
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 13:30:52 -0500

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 3:18 PM, Benno Schulenberg
<address@hidden> wrote:
> The sooner the better.  And I'd like to start moving to gnulib,

I think it makes sense to do what was previously discussed, put the
gnulib changes into 2.5 and then once we have all the features we're
going to need for awhile, brand that 2.6.

> and to properly register Mike as the author of those patches,
> we need git.

Sorry, why is that?  We have AUTHORS for recognizing significant
contributions to the codebase.  I thought Mike already had access to
the repo; just made it so he does.