nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] polished git repo

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] polished git repo
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 10:51:17 -0400

Hey Mike, how are we looking for a transition on 4/1?  If there are
steps you'd like me to take (aside from the website etc updates) just
say the word.

Oh, what path should I be putting in the website info for the new git
path - is it http://git.savannah.gnu.org/r/nano.git for the website
and git://git.sv.gnu.org/nano.git for checkouts?