nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Escape-Escape keyboard sequences on iTerm2

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Escape-Escape keyboard sequences on iTerm2
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 17:24:05 +0200

On Sat, Mar 26, 2016, at 16:30, Mike Scalora wrote:
> I was a bit surprised when I found the escape counter logic
> in the nano source.

"Surprised" is a small word.  "Horrified" comes closer to what
I felt seeing that.  What?  Almost 25 years of Linux, and still
we don't have a Unikey, a single keyboard abstraction that all
applications have converted to?

> Looks great. I tested it again with your latest patch on the original,
> everything worked fine.

Good.  Waiting for some independent confirmation.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access all of your messages and folders
                          wherever you are