nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] time for a 2.5.4-pre1?

From: Chris Allegretta
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] time for a 2.5.4-pre1?
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 00:37:26 -0400

On Thu, May 5, 2016 at 2:06 PM, Benno Schulenberg
<address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 24, 2016, at 13:31, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
>> On Sun, Apr 10, 2016, at 12:01, Benno Schulenberg wrote:
>> > Since 2.5.3, some twenty tiny bugs have been fixed.  [...]
>>
>> Ping?
>
> What is holding things up, Chris?

What's holding things up is that I have a full time job and at least 5
people depending on me to provide for them.  I'm glad you're able to
spend as much time on nano as you are right now, but I can't.

I'd love to crown a new official maintainer, but I'm not aware of
anyone who has the time commitment, who's willing to assign their work
to GNU, and will work inside the Savannah system.  At least one hasn't
materialized yet.

http://www.nano-editor.org/dist/test/nano-2.5.4pre1.tar.gz