nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Nano with Line Numbering

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Nano with Line Numbering
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 19:55:52 +0200

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016, at 10:29, Faissal Bensefia wrote:
> I wrote a fork of Nano that adds line numbering and I just wanted to
> make you guys aware in case you feel it's within the scope of the
> project and want to merge it or something.
> https://github.com/faissaloo/L-Nano

Interesting.  Any chance you could provide a patch?  Or a patch
series?  Or a direct link that shows the full extent of what you
changed?  I don't want to learn how to work with Github -- it is
non-free software.  And by the way: what license are your changes
under?

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Or how I learned to stop worrying and