nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Nano with Line Numbering

From: Faissal Bensefia
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Nano with Line Numbering
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 08:42:02 +0100

Here are my commits, it still preserves the same git stuff you guys
have, so if you want to use it you can just merge my branch into yours,
no need for a patch.

Here are the changes compared:
https://github.com/faissaloo/L-Nano/commit/781df9b97296d92e6a3827152505ea785db6ebd5
https://github.com/faissaloo/L-Nano/commit/81c29364800422d497331cae7fe45860fda00eb8

Here's a direct link to the diffs for those commits:
https://github.com/faissaloo/L-Nano/commit/781df9b97296d92e6a3827152505ea785db6ebd5.diff
https://github.com/faissaloo/L-Nano/commit/81c29364800422d497331cae7fe45860fda00eb8.diff

Here's the git clone/remote/etc link:
https://github.com/faissaloo/L-Nano.git