nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Nano with Line Numbering

From: Faissal Bensefia
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Nano with Line Numbering
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 19:27:09 +0100

I've done everything except:
Remove the bold, because something needs to differentiate the line
numbering from the text. I tried white (like Richard suggested), and I
find it still looks far to similar to the text. Besides, bold is
supported on more terminals.

Add the toggle, because I have no idea which key to use, M-L, M-N, M-D,
M-H and M-I are all taken.

configure.ac: Because I honestly have no idea how to use automake yet
and it's probably better if someone who has experience does that.

I've attached the new diff.

~Faissal Bensefia