nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Italian translation of nano

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Italian translation of nano
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 21:07:45 +0200

Hi Marco,

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016, at 20:19, COLOMBO Marco wrote:
> I'm the nano translator for the Italian team. Could you update
> the version of nano at the Translation Project? I have a local
> version for 2.7.0 but I can't upload it there yet.

2.7.0 is the same as 2.6.3, stringwise.  So you could just rename
your file (and adapt the Id field) and the robot will accept it.

Ehm...  No, scratch that -- 2.6.3 and 2.7.0 are /not/ the same.
Weird!  Why didn't it pick up the "GNU nano" string from the
obsolete strings?  But apparently msgmerge puts a string only
among the obsolete ones when it disappears, not when it's fuzzied.
I think that's wrong, but it has been that way for quite a while...
Oh well.

Thanks.  I'll announce 2.7.0.

> Enrico: I would still appreciate suggestions if you find anything
> that can be improved (I'm sure there is!).

Yes, review is always good.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - A no graphics, no pop-ups email service