nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Adding of Auto-Complete feature in nano repository

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Adding of Auto-Complete feature in nano repository
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 09:50:34 +0200

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016, at 15:26, Sumedh Pendurkar wrote:
> I have checked separately so that later if we wish to have separate
> commands to search above or below separately it would be useful.

Can you imagine any scenario where it would be useful to have a
separate Tab-Complete-Backward and Tab-Complete-Forward?

But even if you can, it's better to start off a change in the simplest
manner possible: tab-complete words by looking at the whole file.

> Sorry for not following up with the coding standards.
> I have updated my version of code and have attached the patch file.

As far as I can tell, you've attached the exact same patch as in
the previous email.

(BTW: please don't top post.)

Benno

--