nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] adding a word-completion feature to nano

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] adding a word-completion feature to nano
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 13:45:44 +0200

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016, at 13:30, Sumedh Pendurkar wrote:
> I meant having something like in the photo I have attached.
> Is this fine?

No.  No printing of anything, no change of the focus of attention,
no use of any other keys than ^].  I think I was pretty clear.

(And please don't send binary files.  My webmail showed me
a thumbnail, so I got the idea of what you want, but binary
files are in general a no-no.)

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Email service worth paying for. Try it for free