nano-devel

[Nano-devel] RFC: line numbers?

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] RFC: line numbers?
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 21:01:32 +0200

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016, at 16:32, Faissal Bensefia wrote:
> I've also made it so continuation lines are filled too.

Okay.  Attached is a version of the patch, tweaked for
style.  There is still something wrong with configure.ac,
but I'll fix that later.

Now, peoples...  What do you think of this patch?
If no one else clamors for line numbers, if no one
says "Yeah", I will wait until someone does.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Same, same, but different...