nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] RFC: line numbers?

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] RFC: line numbers?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 17:36:21 +0200

On Thu, Oct 20, 2016, at 13:58, Faissal Bensefia wrote:
> Is there anything I need to do with the patch you sent or is that it?

If you have no further amendments, then that's it.
I will make one more tiny change: move the toggle a
bit further up in the ^G help text, but that's all.

I will push these changes probably tomorrow, and
then there will be a release somewhere next week.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access all of your messages and folders
                          wherever you are