nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] adding a word-completion feature to nano

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] adding a word-completion feature to nano
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 11:48:18 +0100

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016, at 17:19, Sumedh Pendurkar wrote:
> I am not clear on first part. Shall we disable wordcomp if configured
> with nano-tiny?

Yes.  --enable-tiny basically means --disable-all.

> PFA. It works if configured with --enable-tiny.

What's "PFA"?

Thanks for the patch.  Applied and pushed, with a small tweak.

> On 30 November 2016 at 14:47, Benno Schulenberg <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Better, though, would be to have a --disable-wordcomp configure
> > option, so that self-compiling users who don't want the feature
> > can exclude it.
>
> Yes. This would be better. But I do not think I would be able to do it.

Okay.  It should be fairly easy, though: just follow the example
of --disable-comment.  I will do this, if you wish, but not today.
So if you want to give it a shot...

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Does exactly what it says on the tin