nano-devel

[Nano-devel] condensing the word-completion patch

From: Benno Schulenberg
Subject: [Nano-devel] condensing the word-completion patch
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 21:17:58 +0100

Hello Sumedh,

Attached is a patch that folds most of the commits in the
word-completion branch into one, and tweaks a few minor
things.  If you are okay with it, please add your signed-off
line and send the patch back (maybe with further tweaks).
Then I will add my line and apply it to master.

Benno

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access your email from home and the web