nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] Softwrap navigation overhaul

From: David Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] Softwrap navigation overhaul
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2017 15:33:22 -0600

On Tue, Jan 31, 2017 at 2:54 PM, Benno Schulenberg
<address@hidden> wrote:
> If home and end used flowing mode, they would do the right thing.
> Apparently focusing is TRUE here, when it should be FALSE.

I apparently got a bit confused when revamping this in the second
edition of the softwrap overhaul.  That version is using "refresh_needed
= TRUE; focusing = FALSE;" in do_home() and do_end().

But I get it now: those functions should be "focusing = FALSE;
edit_redraw(was_current);".  That's now fixed locally, and the changes
will be in the next update.  Sorry for the mess.