nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] softwrap navigation overhaul, now breaking on whitespac

From: David Ramsey
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] softwrap navigation overhaul, now breaking on whitespace
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 21:01:16 -0600

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 3:57 PM, David Ramsey <address@hidden> wrote:
> It will also malfunction if it gets a two-column character when the
> terminal is two columns wide, since the last column is reserved for
> blanks including null terminators.

Addendum: After looking into it some more, I've tweaked the code: the
third possibility of having the newline be one character off the screen
is the least bad of them all (and "inaccessible" is the wrong word, more
like "invisible"), since it avoids an infinite loop at least.  Unless
you'd prefer finding some way to just shut off softwrap mode on a screen
that small?

The new version 4a includes the tweaks, and also fixes a whitespace
error and drops one patch that only adjusts a debugging message, since
those seem to be undesirable lately, so it's now only 38 patches in
total.  Attached.