nano-devel

Re: [Nano-devel] nanohelp

From: Brand Huntsman
Subject: Re: [Nano-devel] nanohelp
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:35:03 -0600

On Wed, 11 Oct 2017 21:56:34 +0200
Benno Schulenberg <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Should "Up", "Down", "Left" and "Right" be colored in nanohelp
> > syntax?
>
> I haven't used non-UTF8 for ages.

Ah, I didn't have LANG set when running nano from git, the arrows in nanohelp
make more sense now. Are there any larger arrows that might render better in
small fonts? The left/right arrows are almost identical to the hyphen and
underscore in -misc-fixed-*-r-normal-*-14-*-*-*-c-*-*-* and a couple other
fonts I tried. Not important for me, but others using similar fonts might have
issues.